Welcome to Atlas
Atlas Fire Protection are committed to reducing fire risks everywhere.
We provide a multi-solution approach to cover all your fire protection needs with impartial friendly advice and highly trained certified engineers. Every installation is fully compliant with the relevant British Standards; proudly backed by The British Fire Consortium. Giving your business the peace of mind that your employees, customers and premises are properly protected.
Atlas Fire Protection are proud to work with a wide range of businesses and organisations across central southern England. With nearly 20 years of expertise under our belt, we have grown to become a thriving independent company. We continue to invest heavily to ensure we develop and grow to meet the requirements of our clients.
Whatever your fire protection needs, you can trust Atlas to reduce your fire risks from start to finish. Please call us on 0118 970 2221 or send us an email.
Fire Risk Assessment
If your business has five or more employees a Fire Risk Assessment is required to comply with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. Our highly trained certified engineers can determine the chances of a fire occurring in your workplace and draft your written document.
Out Of Hours Support
Many businesses operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Atlas Fire Protection provide out of hours support to all customers with proactive maintenance contracts. One of our certified engineers will deliver a quick and reliable response to keep your business protected.
Our Business Sectors
Atlas Fire Protection work with hundreds of clients in a wide range of businesses and organisations across both private and public sectors. From small projects to large contracts, our management team has years of experience handling the challenges and sensitivities associated with each sector. Using this expertise, we work to deliver an excellent service that meets our clients’ needs and exceeds their expectations.
Commercial and corporate
- small and medium sized businesses
- office buildings
- factories and production facilities
- shops, supermarkets and technology stores
- hotels, restaurants, public houses and canteens
- clubhouses, cinemas and entertainment venues
- garage forecourts, LPG dispensing plants
- welding or flame cutting businesses
- server rooms
- residential care homes
- castles, stately homes, listed buildings
- cathedrals, churches, chapels
- flats and apartments
Public and local sector
- schools, independent schools, colleges, universities, halls of residence
- public buildings; council, government, swimming pools, leisure centres, court houses, fire stations, ambulance stations, police stations, community centres, town halls and village halls
Regional Strength – Local Knowledge
Atlas Fire Protection are proud to serve customers across the South of England.
Atlas Fire Protection are proud to serve customers across the South of England including the counties of Berkshire, Hampshire, Dorset, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and West Sussex and the surrounding towns of Abingdon, Addlestone, Aldermaston, Aldershot, Alton, Amesbury, Andover, Arundel, Ascot, Bagshot, Basingstoke, Beaconsfield, Bicester, Blandford Forum, Bordon, Bourne End, Bournemouth, Bracknell, Burnham, Camberley, Carterton, Caversham, Chandlers Ford, Chertsey, Chichester, Chippenham, Christchurch, Cobham, Cranleigh, Crowthorne, Devizes, Didcot, Dorchester, Eastleigh, Egham, Emsworth, Esher, Fareham, Farnborough, Farnham, Ferndown, Fleet, Fordingbridge, Frimley, Gerrards Cross, Godalming, Gosport, Great Missenden, Greenford, Guildford, Havant, Hayes, Heathrow, Henley on Thames, High Wycombe, Hook, Hungerford, Iver, Kidlington, Kingston upon Thames, Liphook, Liss, Lymington, Maidenhead, Marlborough, Marlow, Melksham, Midhurst, Newbury, Oxford, Petersfield, Poole, Portland, Portsmouth, Prince Risborough, Reading, Reigate, Ringwood, Romsey, Salisbury, Sandhurst, Sherborne, Slough, Southampton, Staines, Stockbridge, Sunningdale, Surbiton, Swindon, Tadley, Taplow, Thame, Thatcham, Theale, Tilehurst, Trowbridge, Wallingford, Wantage, Warminster, Watford, Waterlooville, Watlington, Westbury, Weybridge, Weymouth, Whitchurch, Winchester, Windsor, Woking, Wokingham, Woodley, Wootton Bassett, Worthing and Yateley.
Our Customer Charter
- We are proud members of the The British Fire Consortium – the UK’s leading fire trade association – dedicated to ensuring our compliance with all relevant British and European Standards.
- We are committed to the correct selection, installation, and maintenance of portable fire extinguishers to BS 5306 Parts 3 & 8.
- Our certified engineers are highly trained and equipped with the best tools to inspect and maintain your fire protection equipment on a regular basis to ensure your compliance.
- We are dedicated to ensuring your fire risk assessments comply with Fire Precautions legislation.
- We are committed to providing the highest levels of fire safety and equipment training.
- All our fire extinguishers are manufactured to the highest standards and proudly come with a 5-year guarantee subject to compliance with our scheduled proactive maintenance.
- Our service fee covers your annual inspection and compliance report together with other non-service visits (replacement parts not included).
- We provide the highest levels of customer service, whatever the size of your business and geographical location.
- We recognise your fire protection decisions have a long-term impact on your business. That’s why our recommendations always embrace forthcoming products and changes to legislation.
- We are fully insured for compliance and your peace of mind – with £10,000,000 of Indemnity Insurance cover including efficacy and £10,000,000 of Employers Liability.